Monday, October 17, 2011

Diabolical Demon Director - 2011 Sampler (AUSTRALIA) 2011


This sampler is a collection of newer and old material gathered from various EP's and Splits between 2009-2011 with the newer tunes being the better off the bunch. Rough and dirty, Diabolical Demon Director thrashs some black evil speed with ferocity. Nothing spectacular really, at first taste I didn't like it but after awhile it kinda flows like the type of background music you'd play when crushing beers and equally crushing the weak. Although I probably won't listen to this on my spare time I won't totally cast it aside, the art work is very well done and is generally what got me to listen to this in the first place. Fast and Evil but there's not much else.


www.myspace.com/diabolicaldemondirector

No comments:

Post a Comment