Thursday, December 22, 2011

VINNIE VINCENT INVASION LIVE @ ROCK AND ROLL HEAVEN 1988

I think Vinnie Vincent is awesome, and lets face it, this dude can shred! I know most of you like Canadian Slaughter better than Mark Slaughter, you can suck it. Vinnie Vincent shreds..so we'll call it even.but I won't get into that.
Surfing around the noobtube I found a full VVI concert playing at none other than the defunct Rock and Roll Heaven! I couldn't find a flyer but apparently the show was July 18th 1988. Take a gander and enjoy! Thanks to the dude who took the time to upload this!

Set List:
01. Burn
02. Naughty Naughty
03. Ashes To Ashes
04. Let Freedom Rock
05. Back On The Streets
06. Blues Jam
07. Shoot You Full Of Love
08. Vinnie's Solo
09. Boyz Are Gonna Rock
10. Bobby's Solo
11. Twisted
12. Animal
13. Lick it up

Line-Up:

Mark Slaughter - Vocal
Vinnie Vincent - Guitar
Dana Strum - Bass
Bobby Rock - Drums

No comments:

Post a Comment